Mantis Games is looking for a game programmer to join our talented team. You’ll be working side by side with our senior developer on internal game projects as well as projects for external clients.
Communication is key. You’re a team player, but you also know how to work independently when needed. You welcome an active role within a growing team that puts ownership first. Handling feedback well is also important.
Mantis Games is a small but ambitious company, with a big passion for games & VR. We work hard to achieve our goals, but make it a point to avoid crunch and overtime.
Our studio is located in Ghent, but we’re all on board with remote working as well.
At Mantis games, everyone in the team can contribute to setting the course of the studio.
Join an awesome team to make kick-ass games
What we're looking for
- At least 3 years of relevant programming experience and 1 shipped project or a reference to a project that is still in development.
- Unreal Engine (C++ and Blueprints) and Unity (C#) may still hold some secrets for you, but most of them you’ve already uncovered.
- Having game design experience is a big plus
- Having porting experience is also a plus
- Language: Dutch or English
What we're offering
- Room and time to improve your skill level with courses and/or mentors
- Flexible hours
- Daily lunch budget
- Remote possibility
- Depending on seniority: reduction on home internet, bike, car, mobile phone
- Eco cheques
- Possibility for a flex income plan
- Attending industry events
Fill in the form below. We will be reviewing each application and reach out to you if we think your skill set matches the job description.
The next step would be to have a call together with someone on our team to see if we could create awesome projects together!